Sunday, August 17, 2008

Greetings from sunny St George

Hey guys,

I'm new to blogging so bear with me. I will have to have someone show me how to put pictures on so we can show everyone off. This week in the Jer Peterson family goes as follows. Jer started a new job at a boy's home called Liahona Academy. He already has some interesting stories, maybe he'll share a few. He says he really likes it but it can get boring at times. He's used to working hard labor all day long and is finding his ADD acting up when there's not much to do.

Gracie just started 1st grade on Tuesday. Her favorite thing is recess. Whenever I ask her what she did in class she gives me short answers, but when Grandma Romberger asks she'll go into detail about everything she did. Moms must not be cool enough to talk to. Oh well!!! Tayler is having a rough time with Gracie being gone all day, but her and Maren are starting to play alot. It's fun to watch. They are all growing up so fast. This will be fun to post pictures and share stories so that we can keep in touch and stay close. As for me, nothing much goes on. I enjoy being home with my kids. Their favorite thing to go do is go to the Library and then go to the water park which is right next door. I'll be very glad when it starts to cool down. It's not much fun going outside in 100+ weather. Next time we go I'll snap some pictures and post them.

Hope all is well. We'll be back soon!!!!

No comments: