Thursday, January 29, 2009

Note To Family.......

O.K. guys, this is a "Family Blog", that means that family has to post things on it.  Not just Josh, Chalene and Dave.  Although we are wonderful, the three of us weren't trying to have our own blog :) If it stays this way, with the three of us being the only ones who post, we're changing the name to "The 3 Musketeers: Josh, Chalene and Dave, and no one else blog".  It only takes a minute to stop what your doing and type a quick "hello" to the family.  Remember we live 1600 miles away from you guys and Josh lives like 9 million, so the only way we are going to keep in touch and up to date with each other is to blog it baby!  I know you all check your email, so the next time you check it also check the most important blog of the 21st century, ours! There will be serious retribution if you ALL do not follow my orders! I am testy and pregnant and expect to see the wonderful happenings of my family on our Family Blog.  Alright then, I can't wait to check tomorrow to see all of the nice things you have to say about me :)

No comments: