Thursday, January 29, 2009

That makes me giggle!

Chalene does have a point... family where are your posts?!  
    Just wanted to let everyone know that my show has been going very well!! I'm sure Mother has talked about it!  Audiences have really loved it!  Last weekend, I had a large group of middle age men who came up to me after the show.  All were dressed like Elvis or something supportive of Elvis, and they said I had the spirit of Elvis!!  It was random, but nice to see that people who never go to the theatre were really excited about the show!  
     I've also made many a young girl swoon (most in the ten and under range), but it's cute to have parents come up and want an autograph or a picture, and the little ones scurry away!  Other than that, I work everyday and I'm getting ready for carnival season!!  I'm trying to mail off a King Cake so you guys can try it.  Love you all, and hope all is well!!

No comments: